[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION – STAGE MANAGER – BECK CENTER YOUTH THEATER

Jonathan Kronenberger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 24 12:39:02 PDT 2017

Beck Center for the Arts’ Youth Theater is accepting resumes for Stage Managers for two upcoming shows in the 2017-2018 Youth Theater Season.  This is a paid position (modest flat fee per production).

Please email cover letter and resume to Jonathan Kronenberger at jkronenberger at beckcenter.org<mailto:jkronenberger at beckcenter.org>.

Please indicate for which shows you are interested and available.

If you have expressed interest before and are available, please feel free to re-contact me and let me know.

The 2017-2018 Beck Center Youth Theater Season:

YOUTH THEATER SHOW #1: MACKEY STAGE

SNOW WHITE’S ADVENTURES
Writing and Direction by Russel Stich

Student Matinee: Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Friday, October 27, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 29, at 3:00 p.m.

When the vain Queen and her two sisters imprison every maiden in the village and place them under the care of the cursed Beatrice and Bianca, Snow White's Adventures are only beginning. A pair of lumberjacks, the royal wizard, a less-than-heroic-prince, a wise cracking mirror and seven unique individuals all cross paths with Snow White. Will she survive long enough to rescue the girls?  Come join us for this exciting reimagining of the beloved children’s fairy tale and find out!

Auditions are open to students ages 6 – 19.*
Auditions: Saturday, September 16 & Sunday, September 17, 2017
Callbacks: Monday, September 18, 2017

YOUTH THEATER SHOW #2: STUDIO THEATER

ALL GREEK TO ME
Writing and Direction by Rachel Spence

Open Pandora’s Box again and witness this zany re-telling of all your favorite Greek Mythology legends. From Athena to Zeus, you will encounter gods, mortals, monsters and heroes. These classic stories get a comedic spin from our resident playwright, Rachel Spence, as Beck Center’s youngest actors put their Midas Touch to this original comedy based on these memorable myths.

Fridays, December 8 & 15, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays, December 9 & 16, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Sundays, December 10 & 17, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Student Matinee: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.

Auditions are open to students ages 6 – 12.*
Auditions: Saturday, October 7 & Sunday, October 8, 2017
Callbacks: Monday, October 9

* * * * *

Beck Center is located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio.  Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions on two stages, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local and regional artists. For more information about the Beck Center, visit our website at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org>.

Jonathan Kronenberger
Associate Director, Theater Education
[Screen shot 2012-08-06 at 6.45.20 AM.png]
17801 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44107
beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org/>   |   216.521.2540   |   Fax 216.521.2110

2017-2018 YOUTH & TEEN THEATER SEASON:
SNOW WHITE'S ADVENTURES (October 26 - 29, 2017)
ALL GREEK TO ME (December 8 - 17, 2017)
THE LARAMIE PROJECT (March 2 - 11, 2018)
ANNIE (May 11 - 20, 2018)