[NEohioPAL] Finding Your Voice: Music Theater Workshop in Vermilion (Grades 6-12)

Jennifer Bertoni via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 28 16:41:00 PDT 2017

Fall Music Theater Youth Workshop:

Finding Your Voice

Sundays, Sept. 10 - Nov. 12 6-8 p.m.

United Church of Christ, Vermilion

990 State St.

Vermilion, OH 44089

Looking for ways to use your voice for a cause, or just trying to figure
out what to sing next? This workshop will focus on figuring out your unique
gifts as a singer. We’ll be talking about ways to find songs that really
reflect who you are - both musically and emotionally.  We’ll also be
talking about your convictions - what are you most moved to sing about?  Come
develop your voice, and explore your singing identity.  What stories are
you meant to tell in song?  It’s time to find out!

The workshop is open to students in grades 6-12, and will end with a
cabaret-style performance on November 12th at the church.  There will be a
$15 fee for materials. The workshop leader, Jen Bertoni, has spent years
training singers for the music theater and concert stage.  She is committed
to helping you find your authentic voice and sing with passion!

Space is limited.

Call 440-967-5212 to reserve your spot today!