[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema moves beyond Cleveland

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 31 07:29:43 PDT 2017

Prelude2Cinema wants to thank all those who have helped us over the years. Even those who "haven't thought kindly of us" have inspired us to continue and refine our mission and our cinematic productions.

We have a new mission and a new community and it involves "moving beyond" Cleveland.

So we invite you to our new community and our new mission involves helping others. So we want to thank you for supporting us by supporting you. Use our Community  to voice your opinion, promote your brand and connect with those who will support you.

Also reach out to us personally and ask for our help with anything you need to continue. Let Prelude2Cinema help you, like you have helped us.

Here is our new Mission and invite to our community.

http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/about/

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels