[NEohioPAL] Harry Potter Enthusiasts and Volunteers Wanted

Fox Kaye via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 31 12:44:15 PDT 2017

Lumos

Witches and Wizards:
We cordially invite you to participate in helping us create the magic of
Fieldcrest Estate's Wizards' Gathering in North Canton, on September 15th
and 16th.
Actors are invited to our auditions/orientation on September 5th, at
Fieldcrest Estate (1346 Easthill Street Southeast (55th Street), North
Canton, OH 44720). Auditions will begin at 5pm and run until 7pm,
immediately followed by callbacks/orientation until 10pm. Headshots and
resumes are appreciated, but not required.
Our roles range from students/prefects (ages 17-24 or similar appearance
preferred) to a variety of professors. Most roles are volunteer, with a
meal provided per event, but some will provide additional compensation.
Event dates:
September 15th, event begins at 5pm
September 16th, morning event begins at 9am, evening event begins at 5pm
Questions,declarations of interest and requests for more information can be
directed to holmanelisek at gmail.com.
Yours,
Ginevra Molly Weasley

Nox