[NEohioPAL] Looking To Record Musical Performance of Blue Moon

Richard via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 2 07:16:40 PDT 2017

RECORDING MUSICAL BLUE MOON

Hello,
Blue Moon the musical is being performed at Theatre 815 in Green, Ohio on October 6, 7, 8, 13, and 14.  I am looking for someone to record one of the performances.  Please respond with availability and rates.  I am not looking to edit the footage just record the show like a person in the audience watching.  The performance will last about an 1.5 hours
Here is the website to Blue Moon.

|   |
BLUE MOON MUSICAL
 Copyright 2008-2016 by Richard Roman - All Rights Reserved  |  |

All the best,Richard