[NEohioPAL] Jump Cut: A podcast about indie filmmaking - seeking guests

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 2 14:43:20 PDT 2017

Hello Indie filmmakers, actors, musicians and artists...

We invite you to listen to the first episode of Jump Cut at
https://jumpcut.podbean.com/

This episode we talk to Jami Kinton, actress, model, host and entrepreneur
about being a working actress, auditioning and producing a medium budget
indie film. Please check us out, share it and post it. We are building
listenership and hope to become a great forum for local indie filmmakers to
promote projects and share stories about making movies on a budget.

We are also seeking guests to be on future episodes. If you want to be a
guest on Jump Cut visit https://www.facebook.com/jumpcutcleveland/ and send
us a message.

Thanks!