[NEohioPAL] Auditioning Male Ensemble for CAMELOT @ Ohio Shakespeare, paid

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 6 07:00:45 PDT 2017

Ohio Shakespeare Festival is seeking strong male singers for our production of CAMELOT, some dance/movement/combat experience a major plus.

Come prepared with two copies of your headshot and resume, 16 bars of a song, shoes and clothes for movement.

Auditions held in small group format at our indoor theatre at Greystone Hall, 103 South High Street, Akron 44308. Press the #3 on the call box to be buzzed in when you arrive.

Show rehearses weekday evenings and Saturday afternoons in November (Mondays OFF), performances Thurs-Sun December 1-18.

All actors paid. Stipends vary on length of time spent with the company, size of role, etc.
Email tess at ohioshakespeare.com for questions. Please cancel your audition if your plans change.

Sign up here: [ http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4ea9ae2fa6ff2-camelot ]( http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4ea9ae2fa6ff2-camelot )

Audition Date: 09/30/2017 (Sat.)

Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm EDT

Location: 103 South High Street, Akron, 6th Floor