[NEohioPAL] Poster Design Contest

raproductions2016 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 6 07:35:44 PDT 2017

*POSTER CONTEST*

We are looking to give away $50 Cash, to the person who designs the best movie poster, for "Kopps The Movie."

I have the raw photo to be used, that can be forwarded to your email, per request. Please save as a vector file, while including the following details:
R & A Productions Presents an R & A Productions Film

"Kopps The Movie" Raymelle A. Adams Joey Zsa Zsa Daniel Ray Hutchinson and Ryan D. Martin

Written by Raymelle A. Adams

Produced by Raymelle A. Adams & Amy Adams

Directed by Amy Adams

Premiering January 2018

Please forward requests for photo to RAProductions2016 at gmail.com, while listing POSTER as the Subject.

Submission DEADLINE is September 20th. The winner will be announced on Friday, September 22nd, via social media.

#KoppsTheMovie #Indie #Film #Cleveland #CLE #ActionPacked #Comedy #Movie #Poster #Graphic #Designer #GraphicDesigner #Art #Artist #Contest #CashMoney #PowerCouple #CantStop #WontStop #GoingToTheTop