[NEohioPAL] Auditions for North Coast Men's Chorus - Sunday, September 10 at 6:00

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 7 07:43:25 PDT 2017

AUDITIONS
NORTH COAST MEN’S CHORUS
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 AT 6:00
MASONIC TEMPLE
3615 EUCLID AVE.
CLEVELAND, OH 44115

If you have ever wondered what it would be like to be up on the stage
singing with the North Coast Men's Chorus, you will soon have the
chance to find out! We are holding auditions for our next concert -
/UNDER THE MISTLETOE/ - on Sunday, September 10 and 17 starting at
6:00! Please come and plan on staying for the entire rehearsal. /UNDER
THE MISTLETOE/ will be presented at three concerts on Saturday,
December 2 at 3:00 and 8:00 pm and on Sunday, December 3 at 3:00 pm at
the beautiful Hanna Theatre at Playhouse Square!

Now, don't let the word "audition" scare you. It's really easy. You'll
meet with Rich Cole, Artistic Director, and he will have you sing some
scales, match some pitches and determine what section of the chorus
your voice is best suited for. It is a pretty painless process and
you'll be on your way to performing on-stage with the Chorus! NCMC
holds regular rehearsals every Sunday evening from 7:00pm-9:30pm, with
rehearsals starting a little earlier when we get closer to concert.
Singers are expected to arrive by 6:45pm to greet their friends and
settle in so rehearsal can begin on time. We usually hold an off-site
rehearsal on a Saturday afternoon close to the concert. Additional
rehearsals are required of the dancers, but they all say that extra
time is more fun than work. Rehearsals are held at the rehearsal
studios in the Masonic Temple, 3615 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115.
If you have any questions, please www.ncmchorus.org[1] or send an
email to membership at ncmchorus.org or call 216-556-0590.

Links:
------