[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Theatre's One-Shot Workshop Fall Youth Classes

The Cassidy Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 8 08:16:53 PDT 2017

Attention Young Theatre Lovers and Parents of Young Theatre Lovers:

We hope you are off to a great start of the new school year!  We are
pleased to announce our 2017 Youth Theatre Fall Class Schedule featuring
One-Day Workshops.  We understand the fall can be a fast-paced time with so
many new commitments, so we're offering a variety of workshops which will
enhance your theatre skills and fit nicely into busy schedules.

Enrollment is now open! See our brochure and class information on our
website at:

https://www.cassidytheatre.com/education

Also, the audition announcement for our upcoming Youth production, *Pinocchio,
*is featured in the brochure. More details will be featured on our website
soon.

Questions? Please use this email or call the Cassidy Box Office,
440-842-4600 <%28440%29%20842-4600>.

Looking forward to seeing you at Cassidy soon!
The Cassidy Youth Theatre Staff