[NEohioPAL] Director Needed for Small After School Band (Stipend Position - Perfect for College Students!)

Soundsation Show Choir via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 9 09:39:24 PDT 2017

We are searching for a Band Director for the "Soundsation" Show Choir
Combo. Especially seeking proficient pianists.

*Job Description*

The Band Director will conduct a small student ensemble that accompanies
Brush "Soundsation" Show Choir (In Lyndhurst, Ohio) at all performances and
competitions. Rehearsals are evenings once a week, with the potential for
additional rehearsals leading up to major performances.

The ideal candidate will be a skilled musician and can play the piano.
Please note that piano playing skills are preferred, *but absolutely not
required*.  There is a small stipend available through the district. We are
looking for someone that has a passion for the youth and an interest in
potentially growing with the program. This opportunity is perfect for
college students seeking experience, or

We are looking to start interviews in the next few weeks with the intent to
hire. If you believe that you would be a good fit, please email Soundsation
Co-Director, Gabriella Mack, at *SSCDance2016 at gmail.com
<SSCDance2016 at gmail.com>* with all resumes and CVs.

Below is a link to an example of a show choir band (Video starting at
11:10:)
https://youtu.be/X2THuYY0opk?t=11m10s