[NEohioPAL] Cleveland's #1 Audition Taping Service!

Jami Kinton via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 10 14:50:12 PDT 2017

Book your next gig with the help of Cleveland Audition Taping! If you've
left auditions feeling rushed and unsatisfied, we encourage you to tape
with us for your next audition! Cleveland Audition Taping provides a
top-notch taping service in a comfortable environment, with
state-of-the-art equipment, so you're able to put your best foot forward.
We also provide a teleprompter and voiceover studio at no additional cost.
Visit us online at clevelandauditiontaping.com or on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/clevelandauditiontaping/ to learn more!

We tape everyone from actors and voice actors to singers and professional
speakers. Let us know how we can help you! Just email us to schedule your
appointment: jami at kintonmediagroup.com
*Just 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland!

Best,
Jami Kinton