[NEohioPAL] New SEries Starting SEpt 11 at YOga by Kim (sorry i left out a class time, this is the correct one!)

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 10 15:46:35 PDT 2017

CRYSTAL HEALING

Yoga Series

Starts September 11, 2017

(no class Nov. 20 and Dec 25)

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

                                                                                                      6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

(and as always an  angel message every time you attend class)

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

15 CLASSES PRE PAID ($150) GETS YOU A FREE BOOK

CRYSTAL HEALING by Judy Hall

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on the healing energy of crystals and yoga. We will focus on a different grid or healing modality every class and yes you can keep the crystals we use! You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

September 16 17 18 Strongsville Friends Booksale

October 14 Ladies Night Out 5-9pm-angel readings Namaste Wellness Center

October 21 22 Holistic Health and Healing Expo

November 4 Wire Wrapping Class Namaste Wellness Center

November 18 19 Namaste Wellness Center Holiday Open House

December 3 Toys for Tarot Namaste Wellness Center (angel readings)

December 16 Holiday Shopping Namaste Wellness Center

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.