[NEohioPAL] Photo Shoot for a Cause

Barbara Stitzer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 11 10:46:05 PDT 2017

The Gold Shoot was developed to help the residents of the Gold Coast of
Florida after the devastation of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. We have a ton
of friends who live out that way, as I'm sure you all do. 100% of all
profits from this shoot will go to the American Red Cross in Miami and in
Texas equally.
This shoot is open to everyone who is interested in having an amazing
photographic experience, the material goes on very easily, it is non toxic
and easily washes off with soap and water. $99 includes all materials and a
5x7. The Shoot is Saturday, September 23 and also Saturday September 30,
and I will be taking eight 1 hour long appointments each day.

Please  take a look at my facebook page, Barbara Stitzer Photography or my
instagram, http://www.instagram.com/barbstitzerphotography for samples, and
call me at 330.714.6261 or email me at barb at barbstitzer.com to secure your
spot today!

--