[NEohioPAL] FREE Underground Railroad Lantern Program at CVNP, Sat., Sep. 16

Robert Catalano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 11 19:01:03 PDT 2017

For those interested in learning about the Cuyahoga Valley’s role in the Underground Railroad, there’s a FREE program from our National Park this Saturday evening, 6 – 8 p.m.

Lantern Walk – Underground Railroad

https://www.nps.gov/cuva/planyourvisit/event-details.htm?event=F6C69CA1-155D-4519-3E48207A6F983CAB

Meet characters that bring the past to life as we explore the dangerous realities of the Underground Railroad.

   - Free tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 5 p.m.
   - Limit 10 per person.
   - Departs every 30 minutes starting 6 p.m.
   - For more information call 330-657-2752.