[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter, M. Ed. via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 11 23:16:46 PDT 2017

*Olde Towne Hall Theatre’s 38th Season*

Our Season Opener…*WITHOUT A CLUE*

This hilarious, new mystery/comedy by Breianne Knight Saylor is being
directed by veteran director, John Schneider.

*Justin Tyme has a problem.  It's not that his name is confusing.  It's not
that the hotel he owns is falling apart.  It's not that a thunderstorm has
trapped all of his guests together.  And it's not that his guests include a
wannabe rock star, a bumbling detective, a neurotic girl who faints at
everything, or a weirdo in a cape.  His problem is that there is a dead guy
in room five and one of his guests is a killer.  And when a building
inspector arrives ready to condemn his hotel, he's going to have to get
away with murder.*

*Come join us at the Falcon Inn!  We hope you survive your stay.  You may
die… of laughter.*

Friday Sept. 29 at 7:30 p.m.
          *TICKETS*

Saturday Sept. 30 at 7:30 p.m.
 Adults                                   $12

                  Seniors/Children under 12    $10

Friday Oct. 6 at 7:30 p.m.

Saturday Oct. 7 at 7:30 p.m.
           *Call 440-327-2909 <(440)%20327-2909> for Reservations*

Sunday Oct. 8 at 3:00

                  36199 Center Ridge Rd.

Friday Oct. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
    North Ridgeville, Oh 44039

Saturday Oct. 14 at 7:30 p.m.

*2nd Annual Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Tickets On Sale Now!*

Hey……our show this year is Eileen Moushey’s *The Fatal Fifties Affair.* This
spine-tingling show will treat you to a classic murder mystery, with a
comedic twist. What happens when the cast of a popular 1950’s TV show
reunite? A look back at a kinder, gentler time is bound to be punctuated
with a little murder …and a whole lot of laughs!

*The cast of the 50’s TV sitcom, “Make Way For Winky,” is on a reunion tour
and makes an appearance in your town. They are being interviewed by local
TV host, Barry “The Hatchet” West, who’s had some recent emotional
problems. When an audience member is suddenly murdered, Barry’s alter-ego
takes over — a tough-talking, no-nonsense private eye. He’ll lead the
audience to find out who was blackmailing the members of the TV family, and
why. Evidently, they’re not as wholesome and “apple pie” as they were on
the tube.*

Performances for the murder mystery dinner theatre are scheduled for
*Friday/Saturday,
November 10, 11, 17 & 18* at*Bullfrog’s Sports Café*, 33147 Center Ridge
Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.

*Tickets are $36 until October 15, 2017* (After October 15th, tickets will
be $38 each)

Buffet dinner, a non-alcoholic beverage and a host of delicious desserts

Cash Bar

*Reservations must be made no later than* *November 1st*

To reserve your tickets, *call 440-865-8700 <(440)%20865-8700>* and *mail
your check or money order paid to the order of OLDE TOWNE HALL THEATRE*.

The mailing address for this event ONLY is: *1001 Shelby Court, Grafton,
Ohio 44044*. Sorry for the inconvenience, we do not accept debit/credit
cards.

*We are again, in need of prizes, so if your family or business would like
to donate a basket, gift card, gift certificate or other item, we would be
most appreciative!*

Can’t wait for you to see this year’s show…it’s to DIE for!

*1950’s COSTUME CONTEST***PRIZES*

*SEASON PASSES AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME*

We hope you took the opportunity to enjoy some of our spectacular
performances this year and are looking forward to another year of laughter,
music and drama. In order to catch all of the excitement of our 38th year
of live theater productions, consider buying a season pass from now
until *September
30, 2017.*

If you purchase our *Elite Season Pass* at $25, you get to see our three
full production shows: *Without a Clue**; South Pacific*and *Barefoot in
the Park. *Buy our *Red Carpet Season Pass* at $35, and see all of the
season’s shows! It is same as the*Elite *pass, plus our Youth Theatre
Productions: *Little Women, The Musical *and *Peter Pan, Jr. * Don’t miss
any of the amazing live theatre events in our historic venue!

*SPONSOR OUR SEASON*

This year, we are again looking for private individuals and organizations
to underwrite our season. Although it often takes upwards of $7,000 to
produce some shows, we are offering special rewards for those wishing to
offer monetary gifts. Gifts of at least $1,000 for a dramatic/comedic
production, $3000 for a musical will receive free tickets and advertising
for the season. Please contact Lisa Carter for details at
elprofecarter at gmail.com

You may also keep our theatre thriving by Buying the House. Your
organization may buy out the house on any Thursday night as a money-making
night at the theater! We have 125 seats that you can sell for whatever
price you wish. We will even provide refreshments for whatever refreshments
you would like to serve after the show. Remember, these group nights are
limited to Thursday nights, so pick your show and schedule early!

Checks should be mailed to *Olde Towne Hall Theatre, P.O. Box 39284 North
Ridgeville, Ohio 44039*. If you have any questions, please feel free to
call the theater at 440-327-2909 <(440)%20327-2909>.