[NEohioPAL] Boys Needed for The Diary of Anne Frank

Rachel Zake via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 14 11:26:03 PDT 2017

 Good Afternoon NEOhioPAL!!!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!  Playmakers Youth Theatre is in need of boys in grades 8-12 for the following roles in The Diary of Anne Frank.  We begin rehearsals this Sunday, so are looking to fill these holes as quickly as possible with the right young actors.  We are focused on the process and will be delving into the character work and history as we bring to life this monumental story.
Seeking:Otto Frank - Anne's fatherMr. Van Daan - Peter's father2 Guards
Please email rzake at mandeljcc.org to schedule a time to audition and read from the script.
Thank you,Rachel Zake