[NEohioPAL] Wow a life-sized Candy Land game!

Michelle Mathis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 15 05:07:04 PDT 2017

Hello artist Im Ms. Micki, and I have a life-sized Candy Land game fit for
festivals and events. There are 17ft candy canes, 12 ft suckers, Floppy the
molasses monster is one story high, we have real Water for the Snowflake
Lake, and a candy castle. These are theatrical set pieces and you actually
play the game, you are the game piece.

For booking call 216.882.0460 or simply email: michellemathis110 at gmail.com

This is an awesome experience for all ages even Mayor Frank Jackson came to
Candy Land at the 39th Annual 2017 Glenville Community Festival.

Call us now for Halloween, or the Christmas season!

Michelle "Ms. Micki" Mathis
Executive Producer
Church House Rocks
churchhouserocks2 at yahoo.com