[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is pitching and hiring for its New Mission

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 16 22:56:48 PDT 2017

Prelude2Cinema is pitching its New Mission October 3rd, 2017 at Jumpstart. Please come out and join us. You can register for free here.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-mic-pitch-night-tickets-37843296318?aff=ehomesaved

We are also seeking people for our team. Positions available

Co-ops
Job Targets Sought: IT – Hardware; IT – Software; IT-Networking Software; IT-Programming & Development; Marketing

Social Media Marketing Administrators: Love the Internet? So do we. We need Social Media Marketers who will interact with filmmakers for our festival and brands who sponsor our productions and the movies we produce. Duties will include, but not be limited to: Facebook research and communication, twitter post, blogging, etc.

Webmaster: As we add to our production library, we will be creating a website for each movie we produce. Need persons with web design skills that may include creating online social communities.

App Designers: Prelude2Cinema expects to create apps related to our movie productions.

Accountant: We need a highly skilled number cruncher to keep up with all our expenses and income. Finances are an important part of any business

Internships
Job Targets Sought: Marketing; Virtual Office Assistant

Executive Assistant: Needed to support extremely busy executive. This person will be responsible for organizing and prioritizing the time and incoming information flow of the executive, as well as handling outgoing information. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for performing general office administration. Duties to be assigned during internship will vary, but always be focused on the company mission.

Visit our site and email us for details.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema