[NEohioPAL] Casting for a Senior Couple and Toddler age child for Lifestlye Product Shoot

Megan Weaver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 18 07:18:29 PDT 2017

We are looking to cast talent for a lifestyle type photo shoot featuring a back brace Product being featured in upcoming promotions.

Ideal candidates will be:

Male and Female age 65+ Silver hair a plus but not required. Would love to cast a couple with a toddler aged grandchild! Must be able to lift a child approx 35lbs. The photo will depict a grandparent being able to lift their grandchild now that they have the support of the backbrace.

Male or female child, ages 18m to 5. Would love to cast a child the Senior Couple knows for familiarity but casting is open to all submissions!

Shoot will be outdoors, should be a fun and easy shoot, no more than 2 hours max.

Shoot location: Canton,OH