[NEohioPAL] Make up Artist and Dressing Room Attendant needed

Akron Design via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 19 12:02:30 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	MAKE UP FX ARTIST NEEDED
Date: 	Thu, 17 Aug 2017 07:47:00 -0400
From: 	Akron Design <costumesinakron at gmail.com>
To: 	post at neohiopal.org

Earn extra money to supplement your existing income or extra Christmas
money.

Akron Design & Costume is now looking to hire dress room attendants for
the Halloween Season. I can be flexible to work around other jobs,
school schedules, or stay at home moms that need to get out of the house
for a bit.  Part Time position for the Month of October.  Training will
be provided.
Interested candidates please contact Mary Fisher 330-644-0425.

Make up artist needed for up coming busy Halloween Season.  We carry a
large selection of Ben Nye makeup for beauty and FX. Part Time position for the Month of October.
Must have some knowledge of Ben Nye products, beauty and FX experience a plus.

If interested in showing off your talents please contact Mary Fisher at
330-644-0425 for more information.

--
Thank you,

Mary L. Fisher