[NEohioPAL] Auditions Mapleside Farms

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 18 09:14:52 PDT 2017

Looking for strolling characters for our American Legends weekend and more.
American Legends work this weekend Sept 23 & 22 and I'm still looking for a
young man to play Huck Finn.  16-22 years.

He works Saturday900a-7p and Sunday 900-6p - We buy lunch and pay is
$11/hr. Paid on Sunday before you leave.

Guest meet and greet, regale brief stories of his adventures, pose for
pictures and sign autographs.

Also looking for men and women to play Superheroes on Oct 13, 14, 15.

And need a few stunt people for my Wild Wild West weekend Oct. 21 & 22.
(these role will require 3 rehearsal days to rehearse fight scene)

Please submit a current photo and list of experience - headshot and resume,
any video links you may have, etc. to stuntcatprod at gmail.com - Attn: Martin
Carlton

Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>