[NEohioPAL] Looking for Jazz Keyboardist or Guitarist for Jazz Quartet

Allan Ambrochowicz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 18 15:41:02 PDT 2017

Established jazz quartet (bass, drums, sax, guitar) is replacing it's current guitarist with either a jazz savvy pianist /keyboardist or another guitarist. You should at least have a familiarity with 1940s , 50s,and 60s jazz standards, as each night's playlists constitute around 3-4 hours of jazz standards. We will also be adding more modern 'smooth jazz' material for 2018. We currently have 2-3 gigs per month in the greater Cleveland area, and are looking for a dedicated, mature, and talented individual who loves to play jazz, and share that time with good friends.  Please contact Allan at 440-444-9657 (text or cell) or Eric 440-785-2730 (cell) for more information and audition times.