[NEohioPAL] Ushering Opportunities!

Volunteer Ensemble via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 19 11:53:17 PDT 2017

*USHER FOR OUR UPCOMING PRODUCTIONS! *

* Well*
Directed by Celeste Cosentino
Opening weekend: September 29th (F), & September 30th  (Saturday) @8pm.
October 1st (Sunday) @2pm.
                                        Run Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes

*                                                                 WELL*
*Directed by: Celeste Cosentino*
*September 29th-October 22nd* *
*Fridays & Saturdays @8pm. Sundays @2pm. *

*Run Time: About and hour and 30 min. No intermission.  *No performance
Saturday October 7th!SPECIAL MONDAY NIGHT PERFORMANCE October 9th at 7pm!*

*A little about the production can be found our website
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/2016-2017mainstage/>. Also, follow
Ensemble on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/EnsembleTheatreCleveland> and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/ensembletheatrecle/>!*

If you would like to volunteer as an usher, please send back the following
information.

*Name: *

*Performance you wish to usher for: *
*Best form of contact (phone number/email): *

****Usher dates are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis and most
performances fill up quickly! *Questions? Please contact
* volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org ****

*Usher Guidelines for Ensemble Theatre*

Responsibilities

Ushers are a critical part of our audience services team!
Ushers are responsible for assisting the House Manager to create a safe and
pleasant experience for all Ensemble patrons.

   - Ushers arrive ONE HOUR before showtime and remain throughout the
   entire performance.
   - BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE, ushers will attend mandatory orientation with
   the House Manager on duty, prepare show programs, welcome patrons to the
   theater, tear tickets, distribute play programs, and assist patrons with
   any seating issues.
   - DURING INTERMISSION, ushers direct audience members to the lobby
   and/or restrooms and keep patrons off the stage.
   - AFTER THE PERFORMANCE, ushers straighten the house, including
   collection of show programs and trash left behind by patrons.

Personality/Attire Requirements

Ushers must be able to professionally and cheerfully represent the Ensemble
to the public. The attire requested for your ushering duties is business
casual.
Ushers should also have a passion for theater and be at least 16 years of
age.

When To Arrive

Ushers are scheduled to arrive one hour before showtime.
You are providing a critical service to our patrons and staff, so please
arrive on time,
which at Ensemble is one hour before the curtain of the performance you are
ushering for.

You will receive a complimentary ticket for one reserved seat at the
performance you usher.
*You can use this complimentary ticket for another show date if needed.
Please email us to let us know.

--
*Volunteer*
volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930 <(216)%20321-2930>/216-202-0938 <(216)%20202-0938>
www.ensembletheatrecle.org