[NEohioPAL] CRAZY GET BACK! Using the Fall Equinox to Regroup for the Next Round tomorrow 9/21

Monika Moss-Gransberry via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 20 14:55:17 PDT 2017

Greetings everyone,
I am paying attention to two things - how much 'crazy'stuff has been happening in the world AND how challenged we have all been with all the changes we each have experienced as we adapt, shift, maneuver, and try to stay grounded, centered and still manifest our goals and dreams.
Join me tomorrow, September 21, 2017 at 8:00 pm EST for the free Life Mapping Conference Call.  Its the Autumnal Equinox and we need to gather all of our energies to move powerfully through the fall and the end of the year. RSVP on Eventbrite

This session, will help us do just that.  Get grounded in our true selves, figure out what is needed now and look at how to use the rest of the year to manifest our goals powerfully.  Please join me and let's put some positive energy to work for our mutual benefit.
In peace and joy,
Monika

This is a free conference call starting at 8 pm EST on September 21, 2017

|    |
CRAZY - GET BACK!! Life Mapping - Autumn Equinox Conference Call
 I am paying attention to two things - how much 'crazy'stuff has been happening in the world AND how chal...  |   |

 Monika K Moss-GransberryPresidentMKM Management ConsultingCelebrating  30 Years of Making Visions Realmonika at mkmmanagement.com
Schedule a free strategy session with Monika
Or give me a call - 216-320-9733

Are you on a personal growth journey? Click here to get help defining your journey & personal path.