[NEohioPAL] Conductor needed

Cleveland Letter Carrier Band via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 21 20:54:10 PDT 2017

The Cleveland Letter Carrier Band is still looking for a conductor. We are
a Thursday evening band and are sponsored by the National Association of
Letter Carriers. Letter Carrier bands have a long and proud tradition in
our country, though sadly Cleveland's is one of only seven left.

This is a voluntary position with a small stipend available. The band plays
all around the Cleveland area, and some years is expected to play at either
state or national conventions.

If interested, our first rehearsal for the Christmas season will be
Thursday, October 5, 7:30pm, at the Brooklyn Heights Church of Christ, 2005
W. Schaaf Road, 44109. Please stop by to audition. Potential new members
are always welcome as well.

Thanks for reading this!