[NEohioPAL] HELP SUPPORT THE DANCE IN CLEVELAND!

Rebecca Leuszler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 24 13:31:44 PDT 2017

HELP SUPPORT THE 2ND ANNUAL

CLEVELAND DANCE FEST!

Our Story

WHO ARE WE: For those of you new to us, The Movement Project is a
non-profit dance organization dedicated to providing affordable and
accessible dance education and performance to Cleveland’s youth, families
and professional artists. Too many people in our community do not have the
opportunity for arts in their lives due to accessibility and affordability.
Each day we aim to eliminate as many barriers as possible in order to bring
people and their communities together.

OUR PROJECT: This year marks our 2nd annual Cleveland Dance Fest, a 2-day
dance festival November 10th & 11th in Tremont! The goal of the festival is
to initiate a platform to support fellow Cleveland dance artists in the
creation of new work, while making dance performance accessible and
affordable for Cleveland residents.

WHY SUPPORT CLEVELAND DANCE FEST?

Your generous impact as a Cleveland Dance Fest Sponsor will improve our
community in the following ways:

ECONOMIC: Employment of over 40 artists (choreographers, dancers, lighting
designers, videographers and more!) & the rental of Cleveland
spaces/equipment.

ACCESS & AFFORDABILITY: CDF will take place in Tremont, making
accessibility & affordability no longer an issue for residents and
neighboring communities. In addition, we keep tickets and class prices low
so that all can take part in CDF!

IDENTITY: Residents need to see work that reflects them. The majority of
our CDF artists live and work in Cleveland neighborhoods and create work
that stems from their life experiences.

COMMUNITY: Experiencing live art is essential to growing a more healthy,
vibrant and creative community. We hope for CDF to be a place for
conversation and diversity in thought and action. Dance is an art form that
can be enjoyed by all generations and we look forward to providing a space
for people to come together and experience live dance performances.

We hope that you will help support our efforts for a more stronger well
connected community in Cleveland.

DONATE TODAY ----->  http://bit.ly/2fKsvjT