[NEohioPAL] NEED A COMMERCIAL or PROMOTIONAL VIDEO?

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 24 10:12:57 PDT 2017

Kornell Commercials http://www.kornellcommercials.com/
Are you in need of a commercial or promotional for yourself or your business? Kornell Commercials can make that video for you.

​We specialize in creating video commercials for T.V., websites, and social media platforms. We work directly with a business and/or an advertising agency to create the commercial desired.

Service Preproduction to Postproduction
   - Directing
   - Producing
   - Cinematography
   - Production Crew
   - Production Equipment
   - Editing
   - Motion Design/Graphic Design
   - and more

Check out our work! http://www.kornellcommercials.com/our-work.html

Cole Kornell is the Owner & Director of Kornell Commercials.  After graduating with honors from Ringling College of Art & Design with a B.F.A. in Film, Cole went on to work as a commercial director and freelance filmmaker. He's a director of commercials, short films, music videos, documentaries, and feature films. You can learn more about him at www.colekornell.com  Check out his reel Director Commercial Reel_Cole Kornell

|  |  |

|  |
Director Commercial Reel_Cole Kornell
A reel of my latest commercial work. See more at www.colekornell.com |  |