[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter, M. Ed. via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 21 22:42:23 PDT 2017

Olde Towne Hall Theatre
Proudly Presents...

WITHOUT A CLUE

Oh my gosh...didn't reserve your tickets yet? Make sure you call
440-327-2909 and secure your spot today for a hilarious comedic masterpiece
written by Breianne Saylor and Directed by John Schneider
<https://www.facebook.com/john.schneider.900?fref=mentions>!

Without a Clue is the story of Justin Tyme...and he has a problem. It's not
that his name is confusing. It's not that the hotel he owns is falling
apart. It's not that a thunderstorm has trapped all of his guests together.
And it's not that his guests include a wannabe rock star, a bumbling
detective, a neurotic girl who faints at everything, or a weirdo in a cape.
His problem is that there is a dead guy in room five and one of his guests
is a killer. And when a building inspector arrives ready to condemn his
hotel, he's going to have to get away with murder.
Come join us at the Falcon Inn! We hope you survive your stay. You may die
of laughter.

Production dates are September 29, 30, October 6 ,7, 13 & 14 at 7:30 pm and
a special Sunday matinee on October 8th at 3:00 pm!

Tickets are $12 for Adults and $10 for Seniors/Children Under 12

Find out the fate of the Falcon Inn saga...you'll die laughing!

The theatre is located at 36199 Center Ridge Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio
44039.
--
*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com