[NEohioPAL] Short film Hotel 9

Jared Michael Sobotka via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 26 14:33:59 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well! My producer and myself are gearing up for my short film
Descendants, a suspense thriller about Danny and Alex two teenage step
siblings  in love who kidnap their grandmother and take her to a run down
motel.

It's a full two day shoot. We're aiming for a Sunday in October. Prepping
for it right now. Pay is negotiable. We are currently looking for a older
model vehicle like a crown victoria etc. We would need the car for an
opening sequence. If your interested please call, text, email me.

jaredmichaelsobotka at gmail.com
440 242-1438 <(440)%20242-1438>
--
Best, Jared Michael Sobotka