[NEohioPAL] CMT Seeks 2nd Space for "Jane Eyre" Lab Rehearsals (10/9-10/14)

CMT Public Relations info at clevelandmusicaltheatre.com
Sun Oct 1 16:23:40 PDT 2017

Cleveland Musical Theatre is seeking a 2nd rehearsal space option for its
upcoming developmental lab of "Jane Eyre, the musical." We are, ideally,
looking for a space that offers 32x28 feet of playing space (wood or
laminate preferred, but very low-pile carpeting would work) with no major
obstructions. The space would need to have availability from 5-10pm from
October 9th thru October 14th. Lastly, we would need to be able to store
light scenic and costume elements in the facility during the day.

CMT is absolutely willing to negotiate a rental fee with any group that may
have a space which fulfills the criteria listed above.

Please reply to info at ClevelandMusicalTheatre.com if you have a space that
could be utilized for this project!