[NEohioPAL] Thrive Arts Center Seeking Guitar Instructor

Rachel Stoneking via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 25 08:18:19 PDT 2017

*Guitar Instructor*
Thrive Arts Center - Beachwood, OH 44122

*WE’RE SEEKING A GUITAR INSTRUCTOR!*

Thrive Arts Center is seeking a part-time guitar instructor for beginning
through advanced students. If you love seeing a child’s eyes light up
through music, enjoy working collaboratively, and are open to a flexible
learning environment for your students, we want to meet you!

Please apply at Indeed: http://tinyurl.com/yde8kcft  - OR -  send your
current resume with cover letter to *TEAM@* *THRIVEARTS.CENTER* .

*REQUIREMENTS*
o  Love of working with children and teens.
o  Thirst for learning about developmentally appropriate instruction for
students.
o  Clear understanding of basic music theory applications as appropriate
for individual students.
o  Comfortable interacting with parents and children alike.
o  Willing to make year-long teaching commitments.
o  Comfortable using computer systems for documentation, record keeping,
social media, e-mail, etc.
o  Comfortable with online learning and using web-based technologies.
o  BA in Music, Bachelor of Music, or post-graduate degree is a plus.
o  Mastery of pedagogy is a plus.

*BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF POSITION*

You will have a consistent schedule each week, will write and know your
lesson plans, and will follow up with student families to make sure we are
meeting their needs. You will be supported, guided and mentored in early
childhood development and relationship building, if needed, to help you
with your studio teaching experience.

*ABOUT THRIVE ARTS CENTER*

Thrive Arts is new, fresh, passionate about and fully devoted to bringing
the performing and visual arts to our students and families in a warm,
welcoming community. Newly located in Beachwood, Ohio near I-271 and
Chagrin Boulevard, we help students discover their inner muse, let them try
new things, and take them as far as they can go in the arts. Our teachers
are key to that process. We strive for an enthusiastic, positive,
collaborative and joyful environment full of light and laughter as we help
our customers fulfill their dreams in the arts.

Thrive Arts is an expansion of Kindermusik of Cleveland. For 21 years we
have provided stellar classroom experience and helped children to thrive.
Our award-winning studios have been in the top 1% of Kindermusik studios
worldwide since 2000.

Job Type: Part-time

Preferred education: Bachelor's Degree in Music, or similar.

Required experience: 3 years guitar teaching.

Rachel Stoneking

Studio Facilitator
Dance Program Coordinator
Thrive Arts Center