[NEohioPAL] Call Out for World Music Artists to perform at the Akron Civic Theatre

Val Renner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 25 13:13:12 PDT 2017

**CALL FOR ARTISTS**
Are you a culturally diverse musical group looking to perform at the Akron Civic Theatre?

We are looking for musical groups for our "World Music" series to put on a cabaret style performance at the Akron Civic Theatre. We are ONLY looking for musical acts, not dance ensembles. To apply, please send a video of a group performance, an audio sample, and either the group's website or Facebook page to jmorales at akroncivic.com<mailto:jmorales at akroncivic.com>. The deadline to submit is October 30th.

Joe Morales
Volunteer Coordinator/Media & Programming Assistant
(330) 535-3179 ext. 209
jmorales at akroncivic.com<mailto:jmorales at akroncivic.com>