[NEohioPAL] Auditions for The Beverly Hillbillies

Jackie Loreta-Rinearson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 25 17:41:22 PDT 2017

The Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre will hold auditions  for The Beverly Hillbillies on October 26 and Oct 30 at 7 pm in the James A Garfield High School. Please have a monologue memorized for this audition. This is not a musical.
We are looking for males and females for this production. There are many adult rolls. We can use children in the cast, but only over the age of 9, please. They will have to audition.For more information contact the Director at rinearson05 at frontier.com