[NEohioPAL] Male Lead for short film Hotel 9

Jared Michael Sobotka via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 26 13:24:23 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well! My producer and myself are gearing up for my short film
Descendants, a suspense thriller about Danny and Alex two teenage step
siblings  in love who kidnap their grandmother and take her to a run down
motel.

It's a full two day shoot. We're aiming for a Sunday in October. Prepping
for it right now. Pay is negotiable. We are currently seeking a male lead.

If your interested please call, text, email or DM me. Please send me your
reel or a recent project you've worked on along with your resume. Thank
you, we look forward to working with you.

Interested in being apart of the film in another way such as  production
assistant, sound, lighting, make up, set design etc... please contact me.

jaredmichaelsobotka at gmail.com
440 242-1438
--
Best, Jared Michael Sobotka