[NEohioPAL] The “2 Mediums At Large!” Return

Clague Playhouse News via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 26 18:31:37 PDT 2017

*The “2 Mediums At Large!” Return*
*2 Mediums at Large!* is an exciting live demonstration of Mediumship with
audience participation in a gallery style Message Event live on Saturday,
October 21 at 8 p.m.  *We are also hosting a show at 2 p.m. as a fundraiser
for our friends at Bay Village Community Theater.*
Join your guides, Susan and Marjorie, as they call the spirits into our
group setting – see which Spirits are able to “get through” as these
multi-faceted, Lily Dale trained professionals connect you to your loved
ones in Spirit. This sell-out event will have limited tickets available, so
purchase early!
Reserved seat tickets are $25 for both shows and can be purchased in person
or by phone (440-331-0403) at the Clague Playhouse Box Office Wed. through
Sat. 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. or you may purchase online by visiting our website at
www.clagueplayhouse.org.

--
Clague Playhouse
1371 Clague Rd.