[NEohioPAL] NWT AUDITIONING FOR THE BEAST, LUMIERE AND COGSWORTH!!!

Kelcie Dugger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 27 15:27:05 PDT 2017

Near West Theatre is holding further AUDITIONS FOR THREE PRINCIPLE ROLES

in their upcoming production of Beauty and the Beast. The open roles are: Beast, Lumiere and Cogsworth. We are looking for seasoned actor/singers who have already been cast in leading roles in musicals. We are already in the 1ST week of rehearsals, so we need you to respond immediately if interested in auditioning for these roles.

Please contact Stage Manager, Ryan Wolf at 216-961-9750 or email him at sm.ryan.wolf at gmail.com