[NEohioPAL] Now Hiring Teaching Artists at Rubber City Theatre

Sarah Bailey sarah at rubbercitytheatre.com
Tue Oct 3 08:18:40 PDT 2017

*Rubber City Theatre*

2207 Romig Road and 190 South Maple Akron, Ohio

www.rubbercitytheatre.com

Now Hiring Teaching Artists for the 2017-2018 Season

Rubber City Theatre is currently looking for experienced teaching artists
to teach theatre and music for our new outreach programs.  Join our growing
company as we partner with Akron After School and The Salvation Army of
Akron to provide high-quality arts programming.  Turn your love of theatre
into community outreach.

*Curriculum is provided

*Flexible Hours

*Rate is $25/Hour

*All employees will be given a BCI&I and FBI Check

Please send resumes and references to the Associate Artistic Director,
Sarah Bailey sarah at rubbercitytheatre.com

--
Sarah Bailey M.M.
Associate Artistic Director