[NEohioPAL] Industry Night - $10 Tickets for The Diary of Anne Frank

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Oct 9 09:43:19 PDT 2017

$10 Tickets for Industry Night at Cleveland Play House
The Diary of Anne Frank
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22 | 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Outcalt Theatre at Playhouse Square

Cleveland Play House continues our popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry?" Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.

Staged in CPH's intimate Outcalt Theatre, this must-see adaptation brings us into the secret annex where 13-year-old Anne and seven other Jews evade Nazi deportation. For over two years, all that will stand between them and the concentration camps is their trust in one another and the bravery of those harboring them. Anne's compelling words come alive and urge us to stand up for one another in the face of intolerance, fear, and hate.

$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below with the promo code: INDUSTRY1

https://goo.gl/NUSYrm