[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Falls Middle School presents "Fame, Jr." Oct. 26-28

Eric Bartkowski bartkowskie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:39:10 PDT 2017

In two weeks, the Olmsted Falls Middle School's  Bulldog Theatre Company is
proud to present its production of *Fame, Jr.!  *

Our energetic and enthusiastic cast and crew of 73 students will be sure to
take you back in time to whatever iteration of this electrifying musical
you remember:

   - The 1980 movie featuring Debbie Allen!
   - The 1982 television series featuring Janet Jackson!
   - The 1999 North American tour of the stage version!
   - The 2009 movie remake featuring Kelsey Grammar and Debbie Allen
   (again)!
   - You belting out the title song and dancing around your living room!
   (Come on, I couldn't have been the only one.)

Performances are October 26, 27, and 28th (Thursday-Saturday) at 7:00pm in
the Olmsted Falls Middle School Cafetorium: 27045 Bagley Rd, Olmsted Falls,
OH 44138

Tickets can be purchased at the door, and ticket prices are:

$5 for Adults
$3 for Students (4th grade and up)
Free for Children 3rd grade and under and Senior Citizens.

Thank you for supporting live theater at the middle school level!

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*