[NEohioPAL] Hollywood Director coming to Ohio! Saturday October 28th Don't miss this workshop!

Stephen stephen at pmtm.com
Tue Oct 10 18:32:39 PDT 2017

Hollywood Director coming to Ohio!
Saturday October 28th

Don't miss this opportunity to learn from a working Hollywood director! Tom Logan is going to be at PMTM<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pmtm?source=feed_text&story_id=1033999456697690> to host our October workshop and we are excited to have him back. Tom is going to be covering the audition process from a Directors standpoint. In addition Tom works all over the world on current TV/Film and commercial projects! Don't miss it!

PMTM is sponsoring part of  this workshop as we want everyone to be able to attend.
Click below for all of the information and to register.

https://www.pmtm.com/pmtm-workshops

Spots are limited so act fast!
This is open to everyone you do not need to be with PMTM to attend.