[NEohioPAL] Contemporary Youth Orchestra THEATER Auditions

Liza Grossman liza at cyorchestra.org
Wed Oct 11 12:38:04 PDT 2017

​The Contemporary Youth Orchestra is holding AUDITIONS for our spring event *A
Tour of Love.*

CYO Music Director Liza Grossman and local theater professional Jordan
Cooper are putting together an Evening of Broadway Magic - centered around
love songs.
Everything from golden age classics to modern hits

We are seeking 4 men and 4 women to sing a myriad of show tune styles.

​Strong acting and vocal chops are a must!

We are also seeking high school singers/actors to fill the role of an
ensemble.

Competitive stipends are available for our adult principals.
No equity contracts are available.

*Audition Requirements: *

ADULTS (+18) Please prepare two (2) 32 Bar cuts in contrasting style. Any
Broadway era is acceptable, but remember to show range.

HIGH SCHOOL: One (1) 32 Bar cut of your favorite Broadway song. Any era is
acceptable.

AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD OCT
​OBER​
26th from 6pm-10pm
​ at our office space in University Circle. Location will be shared after
you sign up!

*Please email jcooper27 at me.com <jcooper27 at me.com> to schedule your audition
time.*

*​Performance Dates:*

Cleveland State University
Waetjen Auditorium
Friday, March 9:
11am - 12noon (matinee for CMSD students)

Saturday, March 10 (main performance)
7pm
​
Rehearsals will take place approximately two weeks out from our performance
but will be determined according to actor availability.

*Liza Grossman*

*Music Director*Contemporary Youth Orchestra

cyorchestra.org

*Tour Conductor*STYX
styxworld.com

*​*