[NEohioPAL] NEED 3 actor/actresses for a short film!

Vincent Leone leonevincej at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:34:30 PDT 2017

*Neohiopal Announcement*

ACTING ROLES NEEDED: (open to height, weight, race)
1) Role: Father - male age 27-35
2) Role: Mother - female age 27-35
3) Role: Son - boy age 8-11

Hi, my name is Vincent Leone. I am a junior film major at* Malone
University *(Canton, OH) and I *NEED 3 ACTORS* for my ten minute short film!

This will be an *unpaid* position because it is a student film, but actors
will receive footage for their personal reel.

After a year of thought, pitching and conversation, I have finally written
my short film titled ??? (working title: "Anniversary") *It will be a great
opportunity for acting exposure in the Northeastern Ohio region, to develop
your reel and meet aspiring filmmakers. *This film focuses on the
generational passing down of domestic violence and a son's connection with
his father.

The idea of this film was formed back in November 2016 with a thought of
creating a film where the main character had a mental disorder that abused
his/her family without consciously deciding to do it. Through various
pitches, conversations and meetings with other writers, it transformed into
something that I can really connect with as the writer/producer.

Actors will be asked to be present for a weekend of shooting (Friday
afternoon to Sunday late evening). in *Canton, Ohio* nearby my campus,
Malone University. Filming will take place on the weekend of (potential
dates) *Oct 27-29, Nov 3-5 or Nov 10-12.* We will be putting in anywhere
from 15 to 25 hours into filming over this weekend, but I'm flexible too :)

Please respond ASAP via email with a headshot, resume, list of previous
works/roles, (optional) a link to personal reel. Please title your email:
"Short Film Actor"

Contact info:
vjleone1 at malone.edu
330-774-7600 <(330)%20774-7600>