[NEohioPAL] Keep your money and Keep Tri-C in check. Vote AGAINST Issue 61.

Cathy Trepal cathytr424 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:05:48 PDT 2017

They also have some great programs for seniors. They are VERY well
attended. Just saying...they do provide a lot. Maybe the students who don't
succeed are not ready or would not succeed in any college environment. They
might be better in the trades. I know Tri-C's culinary school is very good
and their massage therapy too.
You can't just look at a website to get information. You have to look at
the whole picture.
Cathy T.