[NEohioPAL] Backstage Buddies wants YOUR stories!

Jason Leupold jasonleupold11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 05:46:46 PDT 2017

Backstage Buddies, your local NEO Arts podcast, is gearing up for their
Spook-tacular Halloween episode and we want to hear your horror stories!
Did you see a piece of theatre or film recently that spooked you real good?
Ever encountered a ghost in a theater or on set? Maybe you have a more
traditional horror-story of something happening during rehearsals or
performance. Whatever it is, we want to hear it and share it with our
listeners!

If you'd like to share your story with us (and the rest of our podcast
listening audience), send your stories to backstagebuddiescast at gmail.com
and we'll be happy to read them! And be sure to listen to our newest
episode where we send out the call for stories (and any other
episodes you've missed) at
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/backstage-buddies/id1207661096?mt=2.

Thanks, everyone! Break a leg and happy spooking!

[*Exit, pursued by bear*]