[NEohioPAL] NEEDED ASAP: Large floral rug

Blanchard, Julia jblanchard14 at jcu.edu
Sat Oct 21 10:50:50 PDT 2017

Saint Martin de Porres High School is performing *The Curious Savage *by
John Patrick this coming weekend (Thursday, Oct 26 at 6pm and Friday, Oct
27 at 7pm), and we are looking for a large rug for our set.

We are in need of one large (at least 8x10) floral rug. We can pick it up
from you and take it off your hands, or just rent it for the week.
Preferred colors: baby blues, greens, pinks. We have a limited budget but
will repay you with love and gratitude.

Please contact Julia Fisher at jfisher at stmdphs.org ASAP if you might be
able to help - we need the rug by this Tuesday the 24th. Thank you for
considering!