[NEohioPAL] Up and Coming Recording Engineers and Color-Post Pros

Shawn Rech srech65 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:43:54 PDT 2017

Transition Studios is an Emmy Award-Winning production company focusing
primarily on documentary film and corporate video production.

We're starting the process of building our own documentary post facility to
handle both our high volume of films as well as outside projects. We'd like
to provide both audio mastering (stereo and 5.1) and color-correction and
FX.

Our new Berea studio has room for an impressive Mastering Studio, and we're
looking for an up-and-coming professional (maybe a prodigy? High Hopes) to
be a part of our team.

We're trying to get someone in early enough to have a say in equipment and
software purchases, as well as room design.

Interested candidates should send their resume to srech65 which is a gmail
address.

*Shawn Rech*
*Transition Studios*
625 W Bagley Rd.