[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players' "Blithe Spirit" Opens November 2

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:11:18 PDT 2017

A stellar cast has taken over Workshop’s stage in order to present a unique
and much loved
show … Blithe Spirit by Noel Coward! Under the able direction of Dave
MacKeigan, the cast of Jonathan McCleery, Deb Burrow, Judy MacKeigan,
Kristina Rivera, Becky Linder, Kevin Boland and Elizabeth Flood will leave
you in stitches.

This classic play, originally written and professionally produced in the
1940s, never fails
to tickle audiences with its unusual twists and turns. Charles Condomine
finds himself a a real pickle post seance when his sexy, yet dead, wife
suddenly appears and refuses to go away. His current wife, none too pleased
with the triangle demands that he get rid of her. That proves easier said
than done and the hilarity that ensues is well worth the price
of admission.

Performances areNovember 2,3,4,10,11,12,17,18,19. Thursday, Fridays and
Saturdays at 7:30; Sundays at 3.

Call our box office at (440) 988-5613 for tickets. Tickets are $15. Group
rates available.
Doors open 45 minutes before show time.
Box Office: 440-988-5613 • www.workshopplayers.com

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001
contact at workshopplayers.com
www.workshopplayers.com

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"