[NEohioPAL] Expand your resume and try something new at Be Studios!

Be Studios info at lovebestudios.com
Tue Oct 24 15:49:43 PDT 2017

Expand your resume with specialized dance and acrobatic skills with Be Studios. We offer classes for men and women in Pole Fitness, Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop/Lyra, and Pilates Reformer. We have two convenient locations. Our main location is on the West Side just off of the Detroit Shoreway. We also have a specialized pole only location in Mayfield Heights within the Anytime Fitness.

Our men’s Pole Fitness class starts Saturday, October 28th at 12pm! Visit our website www.lovebestudios.com for our full schedule and to register for your classes. First class is only $10!

Make your special skills truly something special!

Be Studios Fitness Boutique
216.227.9710
www.lovebestudios.com

Search "Be Studios of Cleveland" on Facebook to take advantage of special offerings and useful fitness tips to help you stay on track!