[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS ON NOVEMBER 4TH FOR A FEATURE FILM (PAID ROLES)

Mod Boonyakanoke modboonyakanoke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:20:50 PDT 2017

It is a movie, with substance and an entertaining value, that I hope can
inspire many people or provoke the thoughts of people who can’t be inspired.

A blend of true story and fiction. A movie with meaningful emotional
experiences that mirrors our humanity.

A small portion will be shot in Thailand.

It will be professionally produced to be submitted to the Sundance Film
Festival.

MALE  ROLES - age 28-65
FEMALE ROLES - age 28-65

Please send pictures of your headshot, and full body with no touch-up or
photoshop, and (*important*) a DEMO REEL or something that I can see your
performance so I can see what role you will suit.

Thank you.

Send to:  modboonyakanoke at gmail.com